Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 10

Whoo! What a milestone- 10 days!

Okay so to address yesterday's post. I got some mixed reviews, obvi. Most of the people I heard from in whatever form it was, agreed with my opinion. So Erin, when you commented I thought it was great! I was glad that the world could hear an insider's point of view. You made some really great points, especially about the charities and whatnot. It wasn't meant to be a personal attack on Kayla. I don't know her, but I think that she is fabulous. I actually didn't even intend on discussing pageants, I was just ...idk, typing my fingers off.

Okay, second order of business. My darling friend, Namleda saved my pants today. (Her name is actually Erin, but there are just so many Erins floating in my life that the nickname makes things much easier). Today's post is about DIY and how I am in love with anyone who is a DIY fan. So okay, in case you are creepin on my blog and don't actually know me, I am 5'2. For anyone who has never tried to buy pants....they are not made for girls who are my height. Maybe like 5'6 or 5'7. All I know is that I have to cuff almost all my pants, and usually the cuffs are like 3 inches. Ugh. So Nam hemmed my pants tonight so that I can actually wear them and not look like I am an oompa loompa. She is great.

But really, anyone doing anything DIY is great.
I was going to go into more detail, but I am really freaking tired. Sooo how about you talk. Are you a DIY kinda gal (or guy), have you ever attempted something and failed miserably. (I could talk about this for hours), or are you Angel and can make a dress out of an old tablecloth which would then be mass produced at The Gap.

p.s. if you understand that last sentence, I will love you forever.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not Angel Dumott Schunard, but I like to print my own t-shit designs with freezer paper and acrylic paints, or sometimes cereal boxes and spray paint. I definitely agree with you, DIY is awesome.

    ReplyDelete