Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 5

"The best accessories a girl can have are her closest friends"

I recently found out that this is a Paris Hilton quote. Whilst she is not one of my most favorite It girls, she does have a point.

I finally had a day with some of my best girlies from highschool who have all gone off around the country and it is so rare for us to all be together and yet, for the first time in over a year, we found a day to go to the beach. Also, here is a fun tidbit/ not so secret secret. We have a history of skinny dipping and it has just been a LONG time... (If you have ever been you know how wonderfully freeing it is, and if you have never been...you need to asap) So out in the middle of the wonderful, freezing Atlantic, we decided to let go and live as God intended. And let me tell you, it was glorious, and awesome, and hot.

Having awesome friends (and, if you're lucky like me they're all really hot) make you hotter.
1. You feel comfortable with them, so it builds your self esteem up and you can be yourself
2. When they're all really good looking, it just adds up and you're just a group of attractiveness.
3. They make you laugh, and everyone knows that laughing makes you feel good, and when you feel good, you look good.

Three awesome reasons why having your friends makes you an instant HOTTIE

In other words, you guys have NO idea how amazing it makes me feel to have people like you who read/comment/follow. I am so incredibly grateful. I am thinking that Fridays should be FREE STUFF FRIDAYS. In which, for whatever reason I choose someone gets something awesome...for free.

I haven't decided what the free thing will be (and it depends on which gender is the winner).
But here is the question. Tell me about your group of friends, or just one friend in particular who just really builds you up (buttercup). Aaaand who ever has the best answer will get something awesome. If you read this and don't have an account/ don't want to comment you can tell me on Facebook or via email Nicoleee@udel.edu


* I wore my sunglasses all day today. I'm pretty sure I was the hottest person around for a mile.
Kels, you have the tiniest, most adorable face. I love when people have little faces, I just want to kiss them. But I will restrain myself for you.

**Lyd, I can't believe I forgot to address this. Mascara is one of the most important makeup items. When in doubt I always go back to Great Lash by Maybelline (the pink and green one) it is so timeless and is always awesome. But I too like to experiment, I recently picked up Pure by Sephora...and I am not a fan. I am looking forward to trying Revlon's new mascara called Grow, (Jessica Biel stars in the commercial and looks supa fine). Let me know what you pick and how it looks!

***Ben...that is SUCH a toughie. My advice to you would be to stop drinking so much muscle milk. And Michael, I have no words. That was a perfect answer.

*** I just waltzed with a baby cat. I am officially insane.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! So should you wear make at the beach, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gone skinny dipping before...definitely because I would be too self conscious!

    ReplyDelete