Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 30

Celebrating yourself is quite hot.

My vonderful vonderful daahling friend, Ashley is turning 21 on Saturday. (This is a very big day for me as well, we have been friends for pretty much ever and her birthday is exactly two days before mine. So the day after her birthday, I always begin my two month birthday countdown :])

No one likes it when you are super cocky, but really, it is okay to celebrate yourself! (Sometimes you might be the only one doing it. Which I have learned the hard way.)
We weren't given life to be emo all the time. It's okay to let the sunlight in!

So maybe you are getting really inspired and thinking "yes! I will celebrate myself!...but my birthday is 7 months away..." Who cares!? Throw yourself an unbirthday party. Throw yourself a party. Take yourself out to lunch. Do whatever it is that will put a smile on your face for the rest of the day


xoxo,
N



P.S. Today I found out that I can eat 51 flavor blasted Goldfish for 140 calories. Good thing I bought the 2.1 lb box.




2 comments:

  1. As a raving Alice fan, I fully endorse the idea of unbirthday parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We weren't given life to be emo all the time."

    Except when Road to Joy comes on during middle of the day quiet hours. ;)

    ReplyDelete