Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 15

Being healthy is hot. Because right now I am sickly feeling and it is gross. And it reminds me how good it feels to be healthy. Do you ever just have so much junk food in your system that you actually crave fruit and water and other natural things? Sometimes we forget that our bodies are not meant to be trashed and that they should be taken care of. I have flirted with the idea of vegan-ism, because it just seems so ...pure. But then I remember how freaking frustrating it must be to have to always be worried about every single tiny component of your food. But it would be cool to try, just for a month or so. Maybe I will.

On the subject of food, let's just talk about cooking. I think it is always attractive (in either sex) when someone is a good cook. I am more so a good baker, but from time to time my magical cooking powers will shoot glitter from my fingers are amazing things will happen.
But for reals, sometimes I just spend a whole day with food. Like last Thursday, it was glorious. All day long. Food, food, and more food. And everything I made was quite healthy.

So let's go back to the part when people asked me questions and I answered them. I will start.
"Nicole what is the coolest thing you have ever baked"
Well, friend, that would have to be the tye-dye birthday cake I made for my fabulous roommate, Carley's 21st birthday. It took hours, and was kind of pricey, but SO COOL.

I am just so sleepy guys, thank God for spell check because this would be so hard to understand, my fingers are just getting really lazy.

P.S.
So today I got to do something AWESOME- I got to be a personal shopper.
I really don't know why people hate retail so much, it is so perfect for me. It was such a cool experience. Who knew that sometimes people got to actually enjoy their lives at work.

P.S.S. does anyone know anyone that lives near/in New Orleans and wouldn't mind letting me and a friend sleep there? Juuuuuuuust wondering:)

2 comments:

  1. ok you said thank God for spell check, but you have an error-when you were talking about shooting glitter from your fingers (which I found extremely appropriate) you said are instead of and.
    Secondly, i enjoyed all the food you made last thursday and am still trying to rehydrate from those potatoes wheew salttty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who lives in Georgia. That's...kinda close to New Orleans, right?

    ReplyDelete