Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 24

Ch-ch-changes!

Today I moved back to Newark! yay! Now I have to spend a zillion hours going through all my stuff. So this is going to be mad short because I am tired and have a lot to do.
but.

Change is good. I used to really be freaked out by change because for my whole life everything was the same. until it wasn't. I am SO looking forward to my senior year, and right now things have really been amped. Maybe because the weather was finally cool today (yes!), I am in my new house (yes!) and a wonderful semester is coming up quickly (yes!)


Being open to change is hot. Letting the winds blow you where they please and freeing yourself to not always be who you have always been

1 comment:

  1. I hate change as well, but have had to adjust to many many changes in life...as you know. I will say that there is something freeing about knowing that you really don't have control. and i've begun to embrace the change...its like a spicy new flavor life throws at you!

    ReplyDelete