Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 25

Holy crap. I forgot yesterday! ahhh. This post will be for yesterday and tonight with be for today. If that makes sense. The last think I remember about yesterday was watching The Hangover. Which is a teeny bit funny.

So, I want to talk about being comfortable in your own skin. The best way for this to happen is be sleeping naked. For those of you who already practice this ancient ritual, you understand. For the rest of you, my young Jedi's...you have much to learn.
It is pretty much the most awesome thing ever. Look, God did not create man and woman in a three piece suit. They were nakey. If the only time you are naked is in the shower then you need to step it up.
A lot of you may have roommates; that puts a damper on things. Truth be told...that has never stopped me. You just wrap yourself up like a burrito in your blanket. It's 8 hours of soft, fuzzy, warmness.
Or maybe you're gonna give them the "but what if there is a fire!?" excuse.
Really?
Have you ever been in a fire?
If it happens, you wrap yourself up in the blanket and go on your merry way. Since you house and/or family might be burning down- you probs won't care what you are (or aren't) wearing.

So, tonight when you brush you teeth and put your pj's on and get into bed...stop. Let you skin win. Just try it, I promise it is fun.

3 comments:

  1. I always get really cold when I do that. Or if it's really hot, I get all sweaty and then the sweat gets all over my blankets and it feels weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially in the summer. Who doesn't sleep naked in the summer?
    Needless to say, I completely agree with your position. When I had my single this last year, there weren't a whole lot of nights that I wore my pjs. I also agree that it's hot to be comfortable in your own skin. When a woman is comfortable with her body, that's pretty much the hottest thing there is. Sexuality fits here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha this was hilarious and true. i love sleeping naked.

    ReplyDelete