Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3

Okay so- FIVE followers!? I almost peed myself, that has exceeded my expectations by ...5. And Leah, my sweet Leah, I feel like you should win a prize for making my commenting dreams come true. Here is my advice.
You have beaaaaautiful long, curly hair. And the first thing you're going to have to do to is invest in a really nice straightener. I just have poufy hair and can get away with a decent one, but you're going to need a heavy duty one. I recommend a chi. Okay, the second thing is some serum. I have some stuff from Bed Head, it's called Party On or something like that. There is anti-frizz, smoothing, shiny, anti-heat damage, and some that are all combined, some you are supposed to apply when your hair is damp and others when it is dry, make sure to put it in when you're supposed to. (Also, don't put any too close to your scalp, otherwise your hair will get greasy fast!) So I would say that wash your hair as normal (if you know you're going to straighten your hair that day, you could buy a shampoo and conditioner that is geared specifically for that). Wash as normal and before you get out, comb your hair in the shower. Towel dry gently. Don't flip it over your head, just squeeze the hair out and run your fingers through it and such. Once it is dry enough to blow dry, I recommend doing it in sections, using a round brush. Then, once your hair straightener is super hot, start straightening in the same sections....and you should be good!!!

Okay, my real post for today is...technology. I do not have hot technology. I break everything, and therefore have crappy everything. You know that commercial when the guy is on the plane with his crappy phone next to the hot girl with her cool phone. I am the guy. LAME.

BUT NOT ANYMORE.
World- I have upgraded to a PURPLE Blackberry Curve. I just got 10x hotter. I no longer have to secretly hate my life when people call me, I can have PRIDE in my technology.

It is true though, when people have old, broken, ghetto pieces of technology...they just don't have the same cool factor. Success!!

So maybe today I will ask a question, and you will comment with your answer and I will discuss it tomorrow.

Soooo today's question is... what is the strangest thing that you find hot about someone? I don't want average answers like "blue eyes". I'm talking about weird quirks and whatnot. I'll start, I really like socially awkward boys. Why? I have absolutely no idea, but they just make me weak in the knees. Okay, your turn!

xoxo
N

5 comments:

  1. Niiicole. You are a beam of sunshine. <3

    What nail polish colors are lookin' fresh for back.2.school? Also- What is your favorite mascara? I'm out and want something that builds volume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tweeted your post and I didn't get a shoutout ): I like reading these. I'm glad I'm a boy and just have to wake up and look good (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now, blue eyes aren't average!! :-P No, I getcha. Ummm...usually I find distinct mannerisms attractive. It's hard to explain, but if they move confidently and make eye contact and all that, it's a good thing.

    Thanks for the advice! I don't have many followers either. Follow me follow me follow me!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dichromatism (two different colored eyes). And highlights. Someone who has something interesting, exotic, or maybe a little odd about them.

    "I really like socially awkward boys." I keep meeting girls like this! :P

    ReplyDelete