Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 26

Shoot. I had to topic today. I thought "yeah, yeah that'd be great" and I forgot. So now I'm just going to ramble.

My room is a disaster, which is not hot. Basically my stuff to space ratio is 2:1. Eventually it should look okay, but for right now it looks like I am 12 again. But, there is progress.

I think I was going to talk about money. Since I'm pretty much out. I have a few job prospects lined up, and hopefully they will work out. Not having money sucks, and it isn't hot. To be perfectly honest, I was a bit reckless with my money this past month, and I partially regret it.

Work hard, play hard, but don't be stupid kids.

Sorry these posts are just so short but the inspiration is just not coming to me, plus I feel like I'm about to fall asleep. Maybe I'll be more fun tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna be pretty short on money soon but that's because I didn't work for a week and a half.

    And I was talking to a friend last night about how it's a good thing doctors, unlike writers, don't have to rely on inspiration to work. Then we came up with a great idea for a sci-fi/fantasy story where that was the case.

    ReplyDelete