Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 14

Guys, I am exhausted. I can't even think. This one is gonna be a quickie. (That's what she said)

First: Thomas wins, because he has been excelling all along at being a blog follower of mine and his answer just made me laugh a lot. I even thought up a perfect gift for you! But you won't be able to receive it until school starts so please please please remind me!!!


Second: This is my short post: Wearing the right size of clothing makes alllll the difference. And it's hard, trust me, I know. My closet ranges from a XS-XL, all the stores are different, the cuts are never the same, yadda, yadda, yadda. I have heard it all. But honestly, stop being so lazy and try stuff on. Nothing kills me more than seeing a pretty girl wearing clothes that are just allllll too wrong. Look, if you're not skinny, don't wear clothes made for skinny people. Plain and simple. Wear the next size or so up. No matter how bad you want to fit into a small...it won't happen, and no matter how cute you think the item is, it won't look cute on you if you are busting out all over the place. Also, men, learn your size! Tall does not always mean XXL!!! Ask if you don't know! I don't care how shallow it sounds- first impressions really are important, and if you look like you can't even dress yourself properly, who will want to give you the time of day?

Third: I hate to be so emo on here all of the time, but I just can't help it. For those of you who pray, please pray for my friend Audrey and her five siblings. Their mom died today from cancer.

It's just really hard for me to be upbeat and whatnot whilst having this on my mind.

Please appreciate everything. Because nothing will last forever.

I promise to make tomorrow more fun.

2 comments:

  1. I accidentally lost like twenty pounds when I moved to Newark, so I haven't worn pants that fit me in like a year. Haven't decided whether I should overeat or buy new pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. accidentally lost 20 lbs?!

    I used to wear clothes that were too big but then someone cool corrected me

    ReplyDelete