Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 23

Today's post is about food. Because 1.) I have been getting enough of it lately, and b.) I suck at eating it.


Right now I am eating popcorn.
Nope.
Right now I am devouring popcorn.

Girls have this...thing about eating. A lot of them don't do it. But a lot of other don't like to do it in front of people, especially boys. I never really understood this concept. I just eat.
Anyway, since neither of these things are my issues, let's move on.

I eat like a 5 year old boy. I always get messy, I drop stuff, spill stuff...it's bad. My dad always used to tease me about it when I was a kid, that I'd never go on dates because no boy would want to take me out to eat.

Who knew he could predict the future....

So, I guess the point of this post is people who can eat a normal meal and not become a part of it, are hot.

I have to exclude myself from this one. But for all of you not gross eaters out there...mad props.

Speaking of mad props...Thomas and Shelbs, you guys were great!! And it was sooooo good for me to not have to post.

Also, today was my last day at J.Crew, though I'll be back to work from time to time.


I literally own half of the store. Awesome.

C'est la vie,

xoxo,
N


P.S. I need a job for the fall- can someone get me the hookup puhleaaaase

Anyway

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a gross eater, per se, but I tend to finish my meals a good ten minutes before anyone else I'm eating with. Which will probably kill me one day.

    And if you wanna apply to the calling center, I can give you the lady's email address and you can see if she's hiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas, Justin said "Hey whats up?"

    And I'm a very organized eater but I eat so slow my friends hate sitting at the dining hall with me for the ten minutes after theyve finished their meals that im still eating mine.

    And justin is such a fast eater he ends up talking at me for the last 20 minutes of our meal while i finish up hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a moderate and neat eater, however my boyfriend, Jeff, is one of those very fast very messy eaters. I'm always hearing "oops" while he stares into his lap and his face gets red. Sometimes at Mcdonalds, this is amusing, but sometimes it is just annoying/embarrassing. and I can vouch for Thomas's fast eating. I always order less than him so we can finish at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I get food in my lap but that's usually when I'm sitting at my computer instead of at a table, where it's more likely to fall on me than on a table. It also happens with greater frequency when I'm in an altered state.

    And yeah, I feel bad when I eat so fast when I'm hanging with Kim. Because usually the food comes really fast, too, so it's like, we're all hanging out for the first time in six months and it's all over with in less than an hour. Also, I just ate a big chimichanga in five minutes, so, you know. Feeling bad.

    And good ol' Justin. I miss that guy.

    ReplyDelete