Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 4

LYDIA!! my love- what a happy surprise to see your face! The hot back.2.school colors for the fall are dark greys and purples. probably like plum, I would also choose a matte for these colors. I work at J.Crew and those colors are allll over the place. The only bright color that we're continually seeing is this really fun green. Kind of like if grass green and kelly green had a baby green color. I would say that you could go with a shiny kind.

Okay, today's post is about accessories. Specifically glasses. I used to have some messed up contacts and I had to wear my glasses all the time. Which is not hot. It really did change the way i felt about myself. I felt lazy and sloppy and that it changed the entire way I looked. SO about a week ago, I got contacts that work. So adios fugly glasses! I then realized that I needed some BALLIN sunglasses, so I got some. I wear them even when there is only a hint of sunlight and I've made a discovery. Sunglasses make you cooler. I am 100% more BA when they're on. I took a very small poll and everyone in it agreed with me.


What is one thing that you can add that makes you look great?

3 comments:

  1. If I could decrease the muscles on top of muscles I possess it would be great. It would even the playing field for the rest of the male species.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole,

    I do not look very good in sunglasses. I suppose my face is just too small. So I never wear them!

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete