Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 18

Okay so, I have no idea what I want to talk about. Everything that occurred today has already been discussed in a previous post...I need some time to think, which brings me to my next proposition...

GUEST BLOGGERS!! Well, just one actually. Just let me know in some way if you are interested in the job and it can be yours for a small fee of nothing. Qualifications are 1. U DONT TYP LIK DIS 2. you have to have a subject that pertains to hotness (inside or out), 3. You have to be a follower/someone that has made comments on the blog or to me personally (basically you can't just roll up in here and get to be Queen Bee for a day)

But, until I have that all sorted out, I guess I can talk about presents. I love getting presents, but I really love giving presents. Especially when it isn't a birthday or Christmas present. If it is just a thank you present, or a I-saw-this-and-thought-of-you present. It's just really great. Plus I am always way flattered if someone thinks of me.
Which brings me into a next topic, perception.

Lately, I have been dying to know how people perceive me. One of my bosses this summer would often make remarks like "who knew Nicole would ever be using tools?!" And I never knew what to say to that. I guess she just saw me as a snooty Princess, when in reality although I am a Princess, I'm never snooty ;) But for real, do people think I just paint my nails and twirl my hair all day? If so, I'm kind of embarrassed that I haven't shown more of my true colors. Or sometimes if I am talking with someone about a mutual friend and we are sharing our...opinions on their life..I often wonder if someone else is talking with their friend about me. What would they be saying? I'm not sure why this has been on my mind so much lately, and really there is no way for me to ever know.

Okay, last topic. I can't breathe out of my nooooooose. This is such bad news bears. I am not happy about this. Such is life I guess.

Oh oh oh, other thing. Tomorrow is the funeral for the mom that died...the one with 6 kids. There are going to be hundreds of people there...but your prayers for them couldn't hurt.

You guys are great

xoxo,
N

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have no idea what other people think of me other than I'm alright enough to be friends with. Sometimes I'm not sure which is worse, what people might be saying about me or that they don't say anything at all.

    And I want to guest-blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I would love to guest blog. I would write about how complimenting others can help you be hotter. But anyways I think that perception thing is such a good question. When you're in high school (which is where I know you from), you have such an idealistic view of the upperclassmen. You were only about 2 years older than me but I thought you were so successful and perfect. I would always think "Wow, Nicole is so pretty and she's nice too. I bet the guys go gaga over her. She's got it all." Now that I'm older (even though all of that stuff is true ;P), I've realized that upperclassmen and the people I looked up to weren't born perfect, they put effort into being fashionable as well as kind people. Even though I realize now that my thinking was a bit flawed I always think, "Man, Nicole is so cool, I wish some of her awesome would rub off on me." haha <3

    ReplyDelete