Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 31

The votes are in.
Although it won't be every day, the blog will stay alive.

I have nothing more to say, SO here are 10 things in my head that are sort of random but you should know.

10. My other vonderful roommate, Elise, braided my hair tonight and said I looked like Pocahontas.
9. My computer is about to die.
8. Tomorrow I am going to call the City of Newark and throw a BF because I wasn't able to pay my bill tonight because their site was down.
7. I got stuck behind a train that was sitting on the tracks today for THIRTY MINUTES. People were climbing over it....it was crazy.
6. Speaking of trains... I love LiLo. I love her trainwrecks, her drama, and occasionally her movies.
5. My eyes are kind of burning right now.
4. I still need a job:( but I do have an interview tomorrow!
3. I am really, really, tired and it isn't even midnight yet. I don't understand what the deal is.
2. This will probs be my last post for a few days as I feel that I will very shortly be getting very busy.
1. You all have made my dreams come true.

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment