Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 29

Soooo I really don't know what to say.
I wore a really cool tye dye shirt today. And I ate some delish bagel bites. And now I am watching AVPM. What? You haven't heard of AVPM?! Let me help you.


be wowed.

So, I guess I will talk about being physically fit. This semester I will be essentially taking a workout course. According to the scale at the Doctor's office last month, I weigh 118. According to this chart on the internet I should way 112. How much do I care? Well it depends, am I trying to fit into something that is a big snug? Well yes, then I care. Other than that, it's really not a big deal.

But, with that said. I am not really physically in shape. There is a difference in being overweight and being physically fit. I just happen to have a low metabolism I guess. I'm really hoping to pump up the guns in this class and be able to run a dece mile without wanting to die.

Come find me in a month and I'll give you a ticket to the gun show.

xoxo,
N

1 comment: